|Email:||teri [at] quicktext.com|
She is a CART provider for the Diablo Valley Chapter meetings of HLAA (Hearing Loss Association of America).
Teri has been the Secretary, Vice President and President of the Bay Area General Reporters Association. She has also helped in conducting the NCRA Certified Realtime Reporter examination for five years. She has provide CART services at Self-Help for Hard of Hearing and ALDAcon national conventions.
- Deposition Reporters Association,
- The National Court Reporters Association.
Teri has written articles on realtime reporting for several publications and given countless presentations.
Awards and Honors
Teri finished in 4th place in the Literary Section of the 2010 National Court Reporters Association Realtime Competition. She is one of the nine reporters in USA to pass the very first Certified Realtime Reporter examination in 1992.
She holds the following certificates:
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Certified Broadcast Captioner (CBC)
- Certified CART Provider (CCP)
- Registered Merit Reporter (RMR)
- Registered Diplomate Reporter (RDR)
- California Certified Realtime Professional (CCRR)
- California Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR)