| Xavier Buck, CEO|
VoipGATE S.A. is a company that provides complete voice over IP (VoIP) services, which allows customers to make calls over PSTN and IP. The services offered by VoipGATE support SIP protocol and IAX. The company service also enables trunking. The company has an international presence with offices in several nations and its headquarters is located in Luxembourg.
- VoIP services may lower telecommunication expenses by up to 90 percent.
- These services come with much more flexibility.
- No requirement of telephone infrastructure and lines as all phones get connected via the Internet using local networks, like computers.
- Incoming faxes are globally delivered as email attachments, saving the use of paper.
- Customers can call the subscriber at local rates.
- VoipGATE calls are protected using strong encryption mechanisms.
For activating VoipGATE services, users need to have the following:
- A SIP GATEWAY for PABX
- A SIP enable device
- A SIP enabled mobile phone
The fee plan as proposed by VoipGATE is free for the basic service. For the calls, no connection fee is charged and users pay the call charges for every minute. Voicemail services, call forwarding and SMS and several such services offered by VoipGATE to the customers are provided free of charge. Users can retain their current phone number even while subscribing to the services of VoipGATE.
The flexibility and the range of optional services also include customized features and services for the customers. Such services include:
voipGATE softphone – This application based on HTML Web2.0 technologies enables the user to make and receive phone calls via computer. It can be used as per the needs of the user.
voipGATE's webphone – This is a voIP service offered free of charge that doesn’t require a user to install an application, as it directly operates in browser-based Java applet. It is compatible with Windows XP and Vista, Ubuntu (Linux), and Mac (Intel), and multiple browsers.
VoIP Business Plan – For customized services to businesses, the company provides voipGATE SIP Trunk service. SIP Trunk is a logic connection joining Voice over IP Service Provider with and IP PBX allowing the exchange of voice over IP traffic. The service includes:
- Virtual PBX Management
- SIP Trunking
- DID's (in USA and select European nations)