WorldHostingDays aka WHD is a global series of events for the hosting and cloud service market. The first installment of WHD took place in the mid-2000s and now has events in more than a half-dozen countries around the world, including a road show through six European countries and several events in South America and the Asia-Pacific region.
WHD's main concepts and focal points include:
- Strong focus on hosting and cloud industry
- High level of international experts, decisions makers and leading companies
- The perfect source for the latest information, new solutions and best practices
- Diverse elements of conference sessions, exhibition and personal interactions
- Spectacular social events that encourage networking in a laid back atmosphere
WHD events include:
- hosting.FAIR - The central exhibition of every WHD event where partners present their latest products and solutions
- main.FORUM - Keynotes from the most successful international experts about hot topics that affect the whole industry
- hosting.SESSIONs - Industry insiders and C-level managers present the latest facts and trends in hosting and Internet topics
- speed.SESSIONs - Quick presentations about exciting innovations in a time-limited environment
- night.TALK - Controversial opinions are discussed in a relaxed bar-type atmosphere
A number of social activities are also included in the programming, including networking events, exclusive galas, and lavish catered meals.
- What Are WorldHostingDays?, whd.global. Retrieved 2015 October 28.
- NamesCon - Has Been Sold to World Hosting Days. Retrieved 22 Aug 2016.