|Parked Domain %:||48.68 %|
|Delegation:||11 April 2014|
|General Availability:||23 July 2014|
- Donuts (Grand Clen, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Tucows - WITHDRAWN in July 2013. It withdrew its applications weeks after Uniregistry, due to a buy-out by Donuts. Apparently, Tucows had cut its own deal to remove Uniregistry from the contention set; Uniregistry CEO, Frank Schilling, remarked that he would never have struck the deal with Tucows had he known that it would in turn cut its own deal with Donuts.
- Uniregistry, Corp.
Deal between Tucows and Donuts
Delegation and Availability
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 15 April 2014
- 104 New gTLD Passes One failure Three Withrdrawals, DomainIncite.comPublished 27.7.13
- Uniregistry Not happy About Donuts Tucows Deal, DomainIncite.comPublished & retrieved 6 Aug 2013
- Media Status, ICANN.org
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 15 April 2014