Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Parked Domain %:||40.96 %|
|Delegation:||11 April 2014|
|General Availability:||23 July 2014|
- Donuts (Grand Clen, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Tucows - WITHDRAWN in July 2013. It withdrew its applications weeks after Uniregistry, due to a buy-out by Donuts. Apparently, Tucows had cut its own deal to remove Uniregistry from the contention set; Uniregistry CEO, Frank Schilling, remarked that he would never have struck the deal with Tucows had he known that it would in turn cut its own deal with Donuts.
- Uniregistry, Corp.
Deal between Tucows and Donuts
Delegation and Availability
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 15 April 2014
- 104 New gTLD Passes One failure Three Withrdrawals, DomainIncite.comPublished 27.7.13
- Uniregistry Not happy About Donuts Tucows Deal, DomainIncite.comPublished & retrieved 6 Aug 2013
- Media Status, ICANN.org
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 15 April 2014