Weird, I tried to move it from ENom to eNom, but apparently, it requires that the first letter be capitalized...
Style of article
Miranda, one of the objectives is for the new articles to look more like an article would on Wikipedia, vs. how it looked on ICANNWiki.org, so don't be afraid to change the format to match what company articles on Wikipedia are like Ray
Not sure if you'll see this. Are you changing stuff while I'm changing stuff? - M
- Yes, that's the wonder of wiki :-) You can alert me by leaving a message on my talk page, give it a try. Ray
by adding the category "Companies" text on the bottom of the page (actually anywhere works, but bottom is the convention), the article you are working on will show up in the list of companies -- which you can now see from the Main Page Ray
PS: I re-edited your change, but don't take offense, this is how wiki is, we do things and show each other as we do them
That's fine. I just kept losing my work earlier and I thought I was going crazy. I use the preview option a lot and I thought I kept forgetting to save. : P
- yipes, saving a lot is fine, don't worry about it. I never use preview ...
- I don't think I deleted the people section in the MarkMonitor article? You can "step thru" the article history to see all of the edits (worthwhile to see how that works anyway).
- would be great to add an "info box" to the company articles (as you'd see in WikiPedia articles). This takes some formatting, but I think you can follow what Wikipedia has done.
- greater focus on NPOV would be great, we really want the articles to stand out as being NOT written by the companies themselves, but rather by neutral observers.
- my current goal is to get a small set of articles looking great. Once we have that, it'll be easier to show others what we're looking for and get their help to create additional articles.