|Email:||info [at] domini.cat|
|Jordi Iparraguirre, Director|
PuntCAT is a non-profit organization formed to serve as a registrar of the .cat TLD. The .cat TLD is established to serve the needs of the Catalan Linguistic and Cultural Community on the Internet.
PuntCAT was officially founded as a politically independent, non-profit institution on December 28th, 2004 and registered as no. 2100 in the Government of Catalonia's Register of Foundations.
The Institute of Catalan Studies, the Catalan Broadcasting Corporation and the Catalan Chapter of the Internet Society played a major role in the formation of PuntCAT and PuntCAT obtaining the .cat TLD.
PuntCAT became the first gTLD Registry Operator to have a cross-ownership ban lifted, when a clause in its ICANN contract that stated it cannot own more than 15% of an accredited Registrar was deleted in early 2013 after a December 2012 request.
- Associate member of CENTR
- Associate member of LACTLD
- Advising member of ECLID
- Full member of the gTLD Registry Constituency
- Member of the GNSO
- Honor Award Lluís Carulla, 2010
- Award Pompeu Fabra, 2008
- Award Francesc Layrett, 2007
- Award Jaume I, 2006
- Award Ramon Trias Fargas, 2006
- Award Joan Coromines in the Institutions section, 2006
- Award Primera Plana, 2006
- The National Radio Broadcast, Television, Internet and Telecommunications Award in the Internet category, 2005
- Personality of the Year, 2005
- Sr. Salvador Alegret i Sanromà, Chairperson
- Sr. Joan Francesc Gras i Alcoverro, 1st Vice Chairperson
- Sra. Carme Basté i Pascual, 2nd Vice Chairperson
- Sr. Ramon Carbonell i Santacana, Treasurer
- Sr. Carles Salvadó i Usach, Committee member
- Sr. Josep Morell i Miró, Committee member
- Sr. Carles Riba i Romeva, Committee member
- Sr. Diego Gomez i García, Committee member
- Sr. Jordi Alvinyà i Rovira, Committee member
- Sr. Dídac Lee i Hsing, Committee member
- Sr. Llorenç Valverde i García, Committee member