Ron da Silva
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:50, 2 July 2021 by Jessica (talk | contribs) (added Category:RIR Community using HotCat)
|Organization:||Network Technologies Global|
|Affiliation:||ASO, ALAC, DNSSEC, I* Organization, NRO, SSAC, Other/Special Interest Group|
|Email:||ronald.v.dasilva [at] gmail.com|
|Facebook:||Ron da Silva|
|LinkedIn:||Ron da Silva|
Ron da Silva is a current member of the ICANN Board. He is CEO and Founder of Network Technologies Global. Previously, Group Vice President of Network Engineering, Architecture & Technology at Time Warner Cable (acquired by Charter in 2016). In November 2010, the ARIN Board of Trustees appointed da Silva to the Address Supporting Organization Address Council, a position he held until 2015 when he was elected by the ASO to the Board of ICANN. He is currently serving his second term on the board.
da Silva has also served as Chair of the ARIN Advisory Council from January 2003 thru December 2007 and as Vice Chair January - December 2002.
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/company/network-technologies-global/
- ↑ ICANN 46 Interview. ICANNWiki. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Appointed to Address Supporting Organization Advisory Council, NRO.net. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Elected to ICANN Board of Directors, NRO.net. Retrieved 2018 Jan 17.
- ↑ https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac_former.html