Ron da Silva
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Organization:||Network Technologies Global|
|Affiliation:||ASO, ALAC, DNSSEC, |
I* Organization, NRO, SSAC,
Other/Special Interest Group
|Email:||ronald.v.dasilva [at] gmail.com|
|Facebook:||Ron da Silva|
|LinkedIn:||Ron da Silva|
Ron da Silva is a former member of the ICANN Board. He is CEO and Founder of Network Technologies Global and a member of the Board Of Directors of CertifiedTrue and Chartway and advisor to various startups. Previously, he held executive and technical roles with Quantum Loophole, Denuo, Charter / Time Warner Cable, AOL, and Sprint. In November 2010, the ARIN Board of Trustees appointed da Silva to the Address Supporting Organization Address Council, a position he held until 2015 when he was elected by the ASO to the Board of ICANN.
da Silva also served as Chair of the ARIN Advisory Council from January 2003 thru December 2007 and as Vice Chair from January to December 2002.
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/company/network-technologies-global/
- ↑ ICANN 46 Interview. ICANNWiki. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Appointed to Address Supporting Organization Advisory Council, NRO.net. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Elected to ICANN Board of Directors, NRO.net. Retrieved 2018 Jan 17.
- ↑ https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac_former.html