Victor Pitts is a consultant assisting registries and registrars with launching TLDS. He also consults with registrants regarding monetization of their domains. He host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM. . His specialities include domain name brokering, acquisition, and valuation, and global domain name/brand management; and extend to people and process management, and public speaking on domain related topics or on building effective online businesses.
Victor has been working with the internet since 1993; having supplied infrastructure networking equipment to the industry, developed web content solutions, and provided domain related services.
- Systems Engineer, Motorola (Codex), 1985-1993.
- Senior Sales Executive, Motorola 1993-1998.
- CEO/Founder, Nexlook Designs Inc, a web hosting and development company, 1994-2005.
- Vice President Sales & Client Services, Moniker, 2004-2009. During this time, Moniker’s domain registrations grew from 300 thousand to 3 million. 
- Lead Domain Broker, Oversee.net, 2009-2010.
- Vice President, iGoldrush.com 2010-2011.
- Consultant to ICM Registry pre-launch stage, 2011
- Compliance Director, ICM Registry 2011-2012
- Director, Above.com 2012-2016
- Director, Ten Golden Rules 2017
- Director Premium Domains, Minds & Machines 2017-present
- Host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM 2005-2013.
Victor Pitts was awarded the 2000 Small Business Person of the Year by the Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce and the 1998 Superstar Business Leader by the Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce.
Victor contributes his time to education and youth programs. He serves as an advisory board member of the (NAF) Broward County - Academy of Information Technology, a 3 year higher-learning technology program for high school students, and at the Keiser Career Institute for adult technology training. In addition, he was a Boy Scout leader for 13 years.
Victor Pitts is a Graduate of MIS from Florida International University - College of Business Administration. He is also a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
- Victor Pitts speaking on branding at NamesCon 2017
- Domain Name Valuation and Auctions Explained Part 1
- Domain Name Valuation and Auction Explained Part 2