Victor Pitts is a consultant assisting registries and registrars with launching TLDS. He also consults with registrants regarding monetization of their domains. He host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM. . His specialities include domain name brokering, acquisition, and valuation, and global domain name/brand management; and extend to people and process management, and public speaking on domain related topics or on building effective online businesses.
Victor has been working with the internet since 1993; having supplied infrastructure networking equipment to the industry, developed web content solutions, and provided domain related services.
- Director Premium Domains, Minds & Machines 2017-present
- Director, Ten Golden Rules (digital marketing) 2017
- Director, Above.com 2012-2016
- Compliance Director, ICM Registry 2011-2012
- Consultant to ICM Registry pre-launch stage, 2011
- Vice President, iGoldrush.com 2010-2011
- Lead Domain Broker, Oversee.net, 2009-2010
- Vice President Sales & Client Services, Moniker, 2004-2009. During this time, Moniker’s domain registrations grew from 300 thousand to 3 million. 
- CEO/Founder, Nexlook Designs Inc, a web hosting and development company, 1994-2005
- Senior Sales Executive, Motorola 1993-1998
- Systems Engineer, Motorola (Codex), 1985-1993
- Host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM 2005-2013
- Small Business Person of the Year - Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Superstar Business Leader - Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Scoutmaster of the Year - Pine Island District BSA
Victor contributes his time to education and youth programs. He serves as an advisory board member of the (NAF) Broward County - Academy of Information Technology, a 3 year higher-learning technology program for high school students, and at the Keiser Career Institute for adult technology training. In addition, he was a Boy Scout leader for 13 years.
Victor Pitts is a Graduate of MIS from Florida International University - College of Business Administration. He is also a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
- Victor Pitts speaking on branding at NamesCon 2017
- Domain Name Valuation and Auctions Explained Part 1
- Domain Name Valuation and Auction Explained Part 2
- Domain Masters podcast