|Founder(s):||Lawrence Ng and Fred Hsu|
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, California|
| Debra Domeyer, CEO|
Lawrence Ng, Co-Founder & Chairman of the Board
Oversee.net operates one of the largest online performance marketing networks in the world, connecting advertisers with over 250 million unique users/month. Its head office is located in Los Angeles, with additional offices located in New York City and Frankfurt, Germany. The company has around 120 employees.
The traffic on Oversee's network comes from two sources: 
- Organic, direct navigation traffic visiting over 6 million undeveloped domain names each month currently using Oversee's DomainSponsor "parking" service. Over 600,000 of those domains are owned by Oversee.net.
- Traffic that Oversee drives to its owned and operated consumer lead generation websites via SEO, SEM and email efforts.
Oversee.net currently owns a portfolio of over 600,000 domain names. The company's core brands include domain parking company DomainSponsor.com, the DOMAINfest conference series, and a number of consumer lead generation websites in the travel, consumer and shopping comparison verticals including LowFares.com, AirportParking.com, CreditCards.org, BadCreditOffers.com. ConsumerLoans.com, ShopWiki.com and CouponFinder.com.
In 2002, it's DomainSponsor business unit pioneered the "domain parking" technology that allows owners of undeveloped domain names to monetize the organic, direct navigation traffic hitting those domains. Today, DomainSponsor's traffic network receives nearly 600 million visits per month from around the world. 
In early 2011, DomainSponsor announced a new service that allows advertisers to directly bid on and acquire targeted segments of the direct navigation traffic on its network. Since direct navigation users have very specific, strong intent, research studies have shown that they have favorable conversion rates for advertisers. 
Lead Generation Businesses
Oversee.net produces over 14 million pre-qualified leads per month for advertisers on its owned and operated lead generation websites in the travel, consumer finance, and shopping verticals. Sites include LowFares.com, FareSpotter.net, AirportParking.com, AboutAirportParking.com, CreditCards.org, BadCreditOffers.com, ShopWiki.com and CouponFinder.com.
- Oversee.net was established by Lawrence Ng and Fred Hsu. While Hsu is no longer associated with the company, Ng is the current Chairman of the Board of Directors. A graduate from the University of Southern California (USC), Ng was employed with Startpath.com, Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney, before he pooled resources and expertise with Hsu in the domains of online advertising, internet traffic pattern analysis and search engine optimization, to create Oversee.net.
- Oversee acquired SnapNames, which used proprietary technology to acquire expiring and deleting domain names for online domain auction bidders.
- Oversee acquired Moniker, a top-10 registrar, domain broker, and live domain name auction service provider.
- Oversee named to the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies .
- Oversee ranked third in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 of Los Angeles.
- Oversee named "Internet and New Media Company of the Year" by the Technology Council of Southern California. 
- The company sold USD 150 million worth of equity to Oak Hill Capital Partners, a private equity (PE) firm.
- Oversee.net About Us
- KeyDrive Acquires Moniker and SnapNames
- Google AFD Case Study by Efficient Frontier
- Oversee.net to Acquire SnapNames, domainnamewire.com
- Oversee.net Acquires Moniker from Seevast
- Named to Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies
- Third Ranking in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 of Los Angeles
- Award from Technology Council of Southern California
- Oak Hill Capital Partners Invests in Oversee
- Domain Registrar KeyDrive Acquires Moniker and SnapNames from Oversee, thewhir.com