Debra Domeyer was appointed CEO of Oversee.net on March 2, 2012. Domeyer joined Oversee.net in 2008 as Chief Technology officer. In June 2011, she became Co-President and CTO of Oversee.net. Six months later she was awarded a seat on the Board of Directors and became Co-CEO while still retaining her duties as CTO. 
Debra S. Domeyer has over twenty five years of experience in technology.
- Prior to joining Oversee.net, she was the Chief Technology Officer from 2000 to 2008 at Internet Brands (INET), an internet media company.
- From 1998 to 1999, she served as Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Pacific Gas & Electric Energy Services, an energy services company.
- From 1993 to 1997, Debra was Vice President of Information Systems for the Times Mirror Company where she spearheaded consolidation of technology and applications across the U.S. and led multiple online initiatives.
- Her public sector career includes serving in the White House during the Reagan administration and supervising the development of distributed applications and secure communications for the President's trips worldwide.
- B.A. from Loras College
- Master's degree from George Washington University
Oversee.net operates one of the largest online performance marketing networks in the world, connecting advertisers with over 260M unique users/mo.
In 2002, its DomainSponsor business unit pioneered the "domain parking" technology that allows owners of undeveloped domain names to monetize the organic, direct navigation traffic hitting those domains. Today, DomainSponsor's traffic network receives nearly 1 billion direct navigation visits per month from around the world.
In early 2011, DomainSponsor announced a new service that allows advertisers to directly bid on and acquire targeted segments of the direct navigation traffic on its network. Since direct navigation users have very specific, strong intent, research studies have shown that they have favorable conversion rates for advertisers.
Oversee.net also produces over 14 million pre-qualified leads per month for advertisers on its owned and operated lead generation websites in the travel, consumer finance, and shopping verticals. Sites include LowFares.com, FareSpotter.net, AirportParking.com, AboutAirportParking.com, CreditCards.org, BadCreditOffers.com, ShopWiki.com and CouponFinder.com.
Oversee.net also owns nearly 1 million undeveloped domain names that contribute organic, direct navigation traffic to its performance marketing traffic network.
Its head office is located in Los Angeles, with additional offices located in New York City and Frankfurt, Germany.
In 2007, Oversee.net was named to the Inc. 500, followed by a third rank in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 of Los Angeles, and an eighteenth rank in the list of the nation's fastest growing internet companies.   It was also named "Internet and New Media Company of the Year" by the Technology Council of Southern California. 
Oversee.net is one of the co-founders of the Internet Commerce Association, a non-profit association that represents the interests of domain owners. ICA is an important participant in the development of rules and regulations that relate to Internet issues and also in the dispute resolution process established by ICANN.
- Co-CEO Domeyer Elevated to CEO
- Domeyer and Morrow appointed Co-CEOs and Directors of Oversee.net
- Oversee.net Management Team Profiles
- Domeyer named to 2001 InfoWorld Magazine Top 25 CTOs
- Domeyer named to 2001 ComputerWorld Premier 100 IT Leaders
- About Oversee.net Domain Services
- KeyDrive Acquires Moniker and SnapNames
- Oversee.net Ranked #192 in 2007 Inc. 500
- Oversee.net Ranked 3rd in 2007 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Los Angeles area
- Oversee.net named 2007 Internet and New Media Company of the Year by Technology Council of Southern California
- About ICA