|Affiliation:||Birla Institute of Technology|
|Email:||aksways [at] gmail.com|
Akriti Nigam is an Assistant Professor at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India. She is pursuing research in the field of Image Processing at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India. Her Research areas are Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, Intellectual Property Rights, Information Retrieval, Internet and Domain Name. She has done Master of Technology from Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Allahabad and specialized in Human Computer Interaction. She is the recipient of a Fellowship from the National Internet Exchange of India.
1. Akriti Nigam, Ajay Indoria, R.C. Tripathi, “Fuzzy Clustering of Image Trademark Database and Pre processing using Adaptive Filters and Karhunen Loeve Transform”, International Journal of Image and Graphics, Vol 13, Pages 15, 2013.
2. Akriti Nigam, Rupesh Yadav, R.C. Tripathi, “Image Retrieval System for Composite Image Using Directional Chain Codes”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol 58, pp 51-64, 2013.
3. Akriti Nigam, Arpit Garg, R.C. Tripathi, “Content Based Trademark Retrieval by Integrating Shape with Color and Texture Information”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol 22, pp 40-45, 2011.
4. Akriti Nigam, Prateek Singh, R.C. Tripathi, “Robust Offline Signature Identification and Verification System using Directional Chain Codes”, International Conference on Computing Sciences (ICCS-2013), Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar.
5. Akriti Nigam, Arpit Garg, R.C. Tripathi, “A Survey on Approaches for developing Content Based Trademark Retrieval System”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Intelligent Computing & Communication (EICC-2012), Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology.
6. Akriti Nigam, R.C Tripathi, "Trademark Image Retrieval using weighted combination of SIFT and HSV correlogram", International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Vol 54, No. 1, pp 61-67, 2016.
7. Akriti Nigm, Prateek Singh, Vivek Kumar Singh, "A Multiple Feature Based Offline Handwritten Signature Verification System.", communicated to Pattern Analysis and Applications.
8. Sheetanshu Srivastava, Akriti Nigam, "Towards Efficient and Scalable Big Data Analytics- MapReduce vs. RDD's" communicated to Big Data Reseach.
9. Akriti Nigam, R.C.Tripathi, "Trademark Image Retrieval using a weighted combination of color, texture and integrated global and local shape features", communicated to KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems.
- ICANNWiki - ICANN 49 Intake Form, March 2014