Alejandro Guzman has been a Content Distribution Manager for Latin-America at Google since January 2013. He is responsible for defining the vision of network growth in the region and negotiate agreements for peering and caching.
He has also served as a member of the Board of Directors at LACNIC since 2009. He has been the youngest member of the Board and has contributed in many aspects of the LACNIC functions and is co-autor of several policies related with Internet addresses. He is also currently the Vicepresident of RECIIF.
- Content Distribution Manager for Latin-America at Google.
- Member of the Board of Directors LACNIC.
- Member of the Experts Committee - FIRST.
- Vicepresident RECIIF.
- Member of the Program Committee LACNOG
- LACNIC Representative on ICANN's ASO Executive Council, 2012 -2014
- Professor en Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana UPB.
- Member of the Executive Committee NAP Colombia.
- President of the Board of the NAP Inca (Peru)
- Member of the LAC-IX Board LAC-IX.
- IP Product Line Specialist INTERNEXA.
- Senior Engineer of Innovation and Development at INTERNEXA.
- President Digital Content Roudtable CINTEL - Telecommunications Research Center
- Planning Engineer EDATEL.
- Business Development Specialist EDATEL.
- Professor at Universidad de Medellin
- Professor at Universidad de Antioquia
- Professor at Universidad de la Sabana
He has a degree in Electronic Engineering from the Pontificia Bolivariana University of Medellin, Colombia and a Master Degree in Telecommunications from the same institution. He has also received diplomas in finances, project management, marketing, innovation, product development, strategy and more.