These are some of many articles by Aloyce Menda:
- ICT education project amid rural connectivity challenges, Tanzania.
- CROMABU: enhancing market opportunities for small farmers in Mwanza, Tanzania.
- Lake Victoria over-fishing threatens poor families.
- Kilinux OSS Innovation Propels ICT localization in Ki-Swahili.
- ICT for improved crop marketing in rural Tanzania.
- If trusted leaders can steal so much, Tanzania can’t develop.
- The future of ICT in Secondary Schools - Strategizing for Implementation.
Aloyce Menda was finalist for the AISI Media Awards in the print media category, for his article “Controversies over ICT benefits to Africa”.
Aloyce died due to liver cancer on 6th April 2009. He was 50.