|Affiliation:||Domain Name Wire|
Andrew Allemann founded Domain Name Wire in 2005. He has been involved with domain names since the late 1990s, and also has experience with technology/software commercialization, internet marketing and advertising, domain name acquisitions, sales, and monetization.
He is editor of Domain Name Wire, the longest-running blog covering the business of domain names. It is targeted to domain name investors, registrars, registries, and attorneys. He is also Senior Vice President at Media.net, an online advertising firm owned by Directi .
- Director of Business Development, Directi, 2010-Present.
- Editor, Domain Name Wire, 2005-Present.
- President & COO, Fluid Innovation, 2005-2008.
- Chairman, UT Business Honors Program Alumni Board, 2001-2006.
- Technology Commercialization, SBC Knowledge Ventures, 2002-2005.