|Email:||ajm [at] icann.org|
Andrew McLaughlin is an Entrepreneur based in the New York City
He is involved with many businesses and organizations which include but are not limited to he following:
- Senior Fellow in Internet Governance and Cybersecurity at the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University
- CEO of DIGG* Partner at betaworks
- Member of the Board of DIrectors at Chartbeat
- Member of the Board of DIrectors of Sunlight Foundation
- Member of the Board of Directors of Public Knowledge
- Member of the Board of Directors of Access Now
In December 2010, he announced that he was leaving the White House to launch two Internet start-ups, and with plans to teach technology law and policy.
- Served in President Obama's White House as Deputy Chief Technology Officer of the U.S (July 2009 – January 2011)
- Director of Global Public Policy at Google Inc. (January 2004 – June 2009)
- Senior Fellow at Harvard Law School (1998 – 2005).
- Vice President & Chief Policy Officer at ICANN (December 1998 – June 2002).
- Counsel at U.S. House of Representatives (January 1997 – January 1998).
- Associate at Jenner & Block (1995 – 1997).
- Law clerk at United States Court of Appeals (1994 – 1995).
- He was a memeber of the Board of Directors at Bridges.org.
- Mr.McLaughlin graduated from the Harvard Law School in 1994 with a J.D.
- He completed his B.A from Yale University in 1991.