|Type:||Subsidiary of Key-Systems GmbH|
|Alexander Siffrin, CEO|
BrandShelter is a domain management service provider. It is a subsidiary of Key-Systems GmbH, an ICANN accredited registrar based in Germany. Established in 2009, BrandShelter specializes in providing brand protection solutions for companies and trademark owners. The company also operates in the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Domain Management Services 
- Domain Manager- Provides an application that allows real time registrations of domain names anywhere around the world, updating, managing, and consolidating a client's entire domain name portfolio. The company also provides proactive and defensive policies to protect brands and trademarks.
- DNS Services (DNS Review and DNS Solutions)- Analyze a client's domain name portfolio and look for potential threats in the DNS zones.
- Local Presence Services- A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to assist a client in coordinating with the company's local partners in order to comply with the registration requirements of specific countries.
- Uptime Monitoring- Provides 24 hours monitoring for web, email and FTP and immediately notifies a client if a downtime occurs. Real time statistics report on downtimes will also be provided.
- Security Services- The company provides 24/7 crisis management, full DNSSEC, SSL encrypted websites, Whois monitoring and other security features.
- Support Services- Provides clients with 24/7 support, access to key account manager and call back service online.
- Brand Shelter Webinterface-Allows clients to manage their domain name portfolio centrally though a simplified and user friendly application.
Brand Management Services 
- Brand Monitoring- Provides a comprehensive summary of domain names containing the client's brand name and trademarks, identify the registrants of the domain names and develop a strategy for domain name protection.
- Dispute management- BrandShelter assist clients in developing and implementing Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP).
The company's management team include:
- Alexander Siffrin, CEO
- Bonnie Wittenburg, Executive Vice President, US
- Andreas Soll, BrandShelter Product Manager
- Volker Greimann, Legal Counsel