| Ryuji Kozu, CEO|
Brights Consulting has been an ICANN accredited registrar since 2008. The company specializes in global trademark and domain name registration. Brights Consulting is an accredited registrar for .eu and .jp country code top level domain names (ccTLDs) and other gTLDs. Ryuji Kozu serves as Chief Executive Officer of the company and its headquarters is based in Tokyo, Japan.
The company's services include:
- Trademark Management
- Domain Management
- Search Engine Management
- Auction Site Management Service
- Anti-Phishing Service
- Website Monitoring Service
On May 14, 2011, the company provided comments on the Applicant Guidebook particularly on Question 22, which requires applicants to show how they will be able to incorporate the GAC principles for the protection of geographical codes and strings in the various levels of the TLD. Brights Consulting acknowledged the importance of protecting geo TLDs but they also asked ICANN to understand the situation of possible .brand applicants affected by the requirement. The company suggested to develop a universal solution that will allow .brand applicants to release the reserved geographic names, including the two-label country codes for their exclusive internal use.
- ICANN Accredited Registrars
- Corporate Profile
- AusRegistry International partners with Japanese corporate Registrar, Brights Consulting
- HEXONET scores dot brand deal with Brights Domainincite, published June 21, 2013; retrieved December 3rd 2014.
- Pre-Registered Attendees
- ICANN Participation Paris 2008
- Comments on Applicant Guidebook Discussion Draft, April 2011