Mr. Mathai has extensive experience in all aspects of TLD operations. Mr. Mathai was a co-founder and CFO of Fareone Inc. Mr. Mathai is a member of the board of directors of Pervasip Corp., a publicly traded IP-based communications service provider, headquartered in New York.
He has a B.A. From the University of Kerala, India, an M.A. from the Jawaharlal Nehru Vishvavidyalaya, India and an M.I.A in Finance from Columbia University.
Cherian Mathai has worked with international agencies and development institutions such as the World Bank, United Nations, Asian Development Bank, OPEC Fund, WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) and ICANN.
- Project Economist, The United Nations, 1980-1983.
- Controller, EFI Inc., 1980-1986.
- Managing Director, Sophia Associates, 1986-1994.
- Vice President, Southbridge Financial Corp., 1994-1999.
- Chief Financial Officer, Fareone Inc., 1999-2000.
- Chief Operating Officer, Tralliance Corporation, 2002-2007.
- Chief Financial Officer, dotSport Llc., 2007-Present.