|Industry:||Domain Name Management|
|Founder(s):||Chad Folkening |
|Headquarters:||777 East Atlantic Avenue |
Delray Beach, FL 33483
| Jason Boshoff, CEO|
Monte Cahn, Executive in Residence & Board Advisor
James Grace, Dir. of Monetization, DomainPower
Domain Holdings is a company engaged in acquisition, development, management and monetization of domain portfolios and premium web properties. Chad Folkening and John Ferber co-founded the company in 2010, and introduced DomainPower.com, an alternative development monetization platform and traditional parking solutions for domain owners. In 2011, the company raised $2.9 million in capital funding from various investors, including Valhalla Partners, WWC Capital, and BrokersWeb. The additional funding will be used by Domain Holdings to enhance the technical aspects of Power.com and for research and development of new revenue models for site users. 
In May 2012, Monte Cahn invested in the company and joined as Executive in Residence and Advisor to the Board. Mr. Cahn is involved in the daily operations of the business, overall strategy, domain brokerage/sales and monetization. Cahn is also the President and Director of Right of the Dot, a new gTLD consulting firm.
The company provides the following services to its clients:
- DomainPower - a market place that allows domain owners to buy, sell, monetize and for domain names
- Premium Domain Brokerage - provides acquisition and divestment solutions for its clients domain name portfolio
- Domains for Sale - maintains a list of domain names for sale
- Domain Investing - provides advise and strategies to domain owners increase their profitability on domain names
- Domain Holdings-Who We Are. Domain Holdings.
- Domain Holdings Lands $2.9 Million, Launches Revamped Domain Development Platform. Tech Crunch. Published 2011 July 19.
- Monte Cahn invests in and joins DomainHoldings. Domain Name Wire. Published 2012 May 30.
- Domain Services. Domain Holdings.