dotHealth, LLC is a new registry operator applying for the .health generic top level domain name (gTLD) with ICANN's New gTLD Program. .health is the new domain extension for brands, organizations, and people who are advancing the health industry. .health provides a focused, credible and meaningful address for high-quality health-related products, services and information. The company partnered with Neustar as its back-end registry service provider, STRAAT Investments, the same company that provided initial funding for .co Internet and applied for other new gTLDs itself, and LegitScript, a company engaged in investigating the legitimacy of an online pharmacy's operations.
dotHealth LLC is supported by the following health industry organizations: 
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- Inter-American College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Regulatory Harmonization Institute
- World Federation of Chiropractic