Giuseppe Grill is the owner of WhidbeyHomes.com, a Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management firm. He is also known for being the former Business Development Officer for NameDrive.com.
Giuseppe was born, raised and educated in Rome Italy. After graduating from the University of Rome School of Law (2000) he moved to the US to join his wife, Kathleen.
From 2002, Giuseppe taught Italian language and culture at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA, to US military and diplomatic personnel assigned to US military bases and diplomatic posts in Italy. In 2006, he to moved to Whidbey Island, Washington state with his family. He worked there as a sales rep for a local builder in the Skagit county area until Microsoft recruited him to work on products related to the Italian Market in 2007.
In 2008, NameDrive recruited him initially as the Italian Market director and then promoted to Business Development Officer.
Besides working with a builder he also works as small property manager and investor with properties in Anchorage, Alaska and in Coupeville, WA.
- From July 2002, to July 2006 Grill worked as the Assistant Professor at Defense Language Institute DoD
- From 2006 to 2007, he worked as a Real Estate Agent and Community Specialist at LandMark Building & Development.
- He was a Testing Engineer III at Microsoft from September 2007 to March 2008.
- From 2007 to 2008, he worked as a Localization Consultant at VoiceBox.com.
- From August 2008 to 2010, he worked as the Business Development Officer at NameDrive
- He is managing his company real estate firm WhidbeyHomes.com March 2010