Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
|Steve Waite, CEO|
Lila Kee, CMO
Ryan Hurst, CTO
GlobalSign is a Certificate Authority that was formed in 1996. The company issues Digital Certificates to people, servers, and mobile devices for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-enabled applications, to protect data transfer around the world. As a leader in Cloud-based identity credentialing, they work to provide transparent Certificant issuances and digital signature solutions for projects and organizations of all sizes. Its Digital Certificates and Digital ID's make websites and interactions secure by creating digital signatures for high-value content, increased authentication, and data encryption for emails, documents, and personal details.
GlobalSign has global offices in the UK and Belgium, the US, Japan, and China. The company is a member of the CA/B Forum and Anti-Phishing Working Group, and is an adopter member of the Trusted Computing Group. It has issued over 1.4 million Digital Certificates and Digital ID's to people, website, and machines, as well as over 200,000 SSL server Certificates.
- Steve Waits, CEO
- Lila Kee, CMO & CPO
- Ryan Hurst, CTO
- John Murray, Vice President of Strategic Enterprise Sales
- Sean Rogers, Vice President of PKI Services
- Paul Tourret, Managing Director
- Henry Krumins, Sales Director
- Steve Roylance, Business Development Director
- Paul van Brouwershaven, Business Development Director
- Simon Labram, Client Services Director
- Ichiro Chujo, Group CEO
- Michiari Kanno, Group CFO
- Koji Takenobu, COO
Board of Directors
- Steve Waits, CEO (The Americas)
- Lila Kee, CMO & CPO (The Americas)
- Paul Tourrett, Managing Director (EMEA)
- Henry Krumins, Sales Director (EMEA)
- Steve Roylance, Business Development Director (EMEA)
- Ichiro Chujo, Group CEO (Asia Pacific)
- Michiari Kanno, Group CFO (Asia Pacific)
- Koji Takenobu, COO (Asia Pacific)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 About GlobalSign, GlobalSign.com. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- ↑ GlobalSign Corporate Identity, YouTube.com. Published 15 September 2011. Retrieved 28 November 2012.