Henry Whitfield is the Vice President of Sales at LeadFormix.
Mr. Whitfield is one of the founding members of TelID. He has extensive experience in launching and marketing products and has worked with a diverse group of companies including Levis and Macintosh.
He has worked with international advertising agencies Foote Cone Belding and Saatchi & Saatchi. He is also the founder of AutoBoard Corporation and AdExhange, Inc.
Henry Whitfield has worked in the following positions:
- Founder/CEO at TelID (2005 – February 2010)
- VP of Business Development at Letter Services, Inc. (LetterClick.com) (2003 – 2005)
- Director of Business Development at LegalMatch, Inc. (2002 – 2003)
- President at AdExchange, Inc. (1986 – 2002)
- President at AutoBoard Corporation (1984 – 1986)
- Corporate Advertising Manager at Apple Computer (1981 – 1984)
Henry holds a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry from Davidson College and an MBA from the University of North Carolina.