Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Email:||sir [at] nic.or.kr|
Jae-Chul Sir is the Senior fellow of the Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA). He also serves as the Vice-President of The Internet Society. He is also the executive director of NIDA (National Internet Development Agency of Korea).
Jae-Chul Sir was a member of the Organizing Committee of the Global IPv6 Summit in Korea, conducted in 2005.
He was also a respondent at the ICANN Cairo public forum.
- Former President of KRNIC of KISA, in charge of Internet Name Policy Section, Statistics & Policy Research Team, International Affairs Team
- Member of the NNC (Number and Name Committee)
- Arbitrator of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- Promotion & PR director at KADO (Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity & Promotion)
- President of HwaShin CompuGraphic Company