James Woods is the Director of Product Management at Xtreme Labs Inc. 
James started his career in banking, but switched to telecommunications, and eventually settled in the Internet industry.
Mr. Woods founded an internet and desktop support consultancy, which has evolved into a web hosting provider.
James Woods was instrumental in the design and implementation of internationalized domain names in Chinese, Korean, Japanese and European language sets; and he was made a member of ICANN President's Advisory Committee for IDNs. He was also a participant at the ICANN Public Forum in Melbourne, Australia.
- Product Manager at Xtreme Labs Inc.
- VP of Development at Domain Development Corp
- Director - Domains & Product Strategy at Moxy Media
- Product Manager at Geosign
- CEO and Co-Founder at Kozmit Inc.
- COO at Names@Work
- Product Manager of Domains at Tucows
- COO at Basic Fusion
- Reporting Analyst at Clearnet
- Supervisor at Sprint Canada
- Manager, Credit Risk & Fraud at Sprint Canada
- Fraud Manager at Sprint
- Collector at Citibank Canada