|Email:||jdrosen [at] jdrosen.net|
Jonathan is active with the IETF. He was the Co-Author of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). He is one of the most prolific authors of Internet standards, having written 56 RFCs. He was a member of the IAB for 2 years (2004-2006).
Mr. Rosenberg recieved his Bachelors and Masters Degrees from MIT, and PhD from Columbia University.
- Cisco Fellow at Cisco Systems
- CTO at dynamicsoft
- Member of Technical Staff at Lucent Technologies
- Pulver Von Pioneer award for contributions to the VoIP industry
- Technology Review Magazine's TR100 - the 100 most innovative technologists in the world under the age of 35
- CRN Magazine's "Super Geeks" - 10 engineers who are casting larger-than-life shadows over the industry
- TMC Internet Telephony Magazine's Top 100 Voices of IP communications