Ken Hansen is one of the founders and Chief Executive Officer of .co.com LLC.
Ken's business development skills resulted in Neustar’s entry into the registry business, the award of dot-biz by ICANN and the Department of Commerce selection of Neustar to operate and administer the dot-us TLD. 
Ken Hansen has over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications, Internet, and online advertising industry.
- Sales Manager at Cable & Wireless, 1987-1989 
- Senior Manager at MCI, 1989–1999 
- Director of Marketing at Net2000, 1999-2000 
- Director of Business Development at NeuStar, 2000-2005 
- VP Business Development at Cibernet, 2005-2006 
- Founder of China Springboard, 2005-2009 
- Sr. Director, Business Development NeuStar and GM .nyc Registry, 2009-2013 
Ken studied at New York Institute of Technology-Old Westbury.