Ken Schafer is Executive Vice President of Marketing and Product Management at Tucows Inc. He is also the Founder of and a Contributing Editor at One Degree, a leading website for Internet marketing professionals.
- Executive Vice President of Products and Marketing at Tucows Inc., April 2006 – Present
- Founder & Contributing Editor at One Degree, April 2005 – Present
- President of Schafer Group Inc., March 1998 – March 2006
- Co-Founder & President at AIMS (Association of Internet Marketing And Sales), January 1997 – December 2003
- Director of Consumer Technology at Sony Music, June 1994 – January 1998
- Retail Manager at HMV, 1990-1994
Schafer received a Bachelors degree in Mathematics from the University of Waterloo in 1985.
Ken has developed a curriculum for now teaches a 14-week CMA's Certificate in E-marketing program. He has been recognized for his volunteer work, and in 2002 was recognized by the Canadian New Media Awards, where he was finalist for "Volunteer of the Year." In 1997, Schafer co-authored the online portion of the Canadian Marketing Association's Code of Ethics.