Ken Schafer is Executive Vice President of Marketing and Product Management at Tucows Inc. He is also the Founder of and a Contributing Editor at One Degree, a leading website for Internet marketing professionals.
- Executive Vice President of Products and Marketing at Tucows Inc., April 2006 – Present
- Founder & Contributing Editor at One Degree, April 2005 – Present
- President of Schafer Group Inc., March 1998 – March 2006
- Co-Founder & President at AIMS (Association of Internet Marketing And Sales), January 1997 – December 2003
- Director of Consumer Technology at Sony Music, June 1994 – January 1998
- Retail Manager at HMV, 1990-1994
Schafer received a Bachelors degree in Mathematics from the University of Waterloo in 1985.
Ken has developed a curriculum for a 14-week CMA's Certificate in E-marketing program. He has been recognized for his volunteer work, and in 2002 was recognized by the Canadian New Media Awards, where he was a finalist for "Volunteer of the Year." In 1997, Schafer co-authored the online portion of the Canadian Marketing Association's Code of Ethics.