|Industry:||Software, Web Products, Consultancy|
| Bhavin Turakhia, CEO|
Sandeep Ramchandani, Director - Strategic Partnerships
LogicBoxes is a Web Products and Consulting Company that specializes in providing private labeled, web presence and communication applications to ICANN Registrars, Large Web Hosts, Domain Resellers, ISPs and Telcos. In addition, it also offers consulting and a turnkey SaaS platform, which provides end-to-end business automation to its clients.
It provides ERP solutions that handle sales, marketing, finance, billing and provisioning automation for domain registrars. Registrars can connect to gTLDs and ccTLD registries through their platforms.
LogicBoxes also has employees in China, UAE and USA as part of the resources it shares with the Directi Group.
In the first quarter of 2011, LogicBoxes powered over 5.5 million domains through 85+ registrars in 32 countries. It is currently the largest outsourced registrar platform provider, and one of the few companies that works exclusively within this specialization.
LogicBoxes was launched in 2003 as a separate business unit of Directi, with the aim to provide registrar software to Directi’s in-house domain registrar, ResellerClub, and other registrars. It was the first business automation solution for registrars and is currently the largest. Its 2011 achievements and highlights can be found here.
In January, 2012, LogicBoxes announced it was partnering with Yovole, an Internet services and hosting provider based in China. The partnership allows Yovole to leverage LogicBoxes' ICANN accreditation as to secure their own accreditation, and to make more concerted moves into the domain name industry.
In February, 2012, LogicBoxes announced a paternship with the .BZ Registry, and to help expand the services offered by their in-house registrar, BelizeNic. The Registry was looking to migrate to a stable and flexible platform that would allow it to expand its product suite and deliver better customer experience. LogicBoxes has now setup BelizeNic on its proprietary Registrar platform – OrderBox. The transition process did not affect their existing customers.
In May, 2012 it was announced that Genious Communications had partnered with LogicBoxes to help it receive ICANN accreditation in 2 months, which is timely considering that it often takes 3 to 6 months. They are also working with LogicBoxes to expand their domain extension portfolio. This has allowed Genious Communications to focus on growing their business, while allowing LogicBoxes to make further strides in to the growing African market.
LogicBoxes is a frequent sponsor of ICANN Meetings, and is a strong supporter of the domain name community. They frequently attend ICANN meetings, HostingCon, and Parallels APAC. They also conducted various webinars in conjunction with Verisign and ICM Registry in 2011.
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO of LogicBoxes, has served as the chairman of the Registrar Stakeholder Group (formerly the Registrar Constituency). He served as the chair for two successive terms, and is the youngest elected chair to date.
Products and Services
- ICANN Consultancy- LogicBoxes consults domain resellers, web hosts, ISPs and telcos on gaining ICANN accreditation. To date they have accredited over 85 registrars. At HostingCon, in August 2009, LogicBoxes unveiled Accreditation.com, a division that exclusively assists clients achieve ICANN Accreditation.
- Domain Registry Services- LogicBoxes provides registrar software to ccTLDs registries to help them set-up a local, or their own, registrar. They have worked with .mn,and .coop. LogicBoxes carried out the domain migration of 27,000 domains for the .co registry from the Universidad de los Andes to the Registry’s own Registrar in 2010.
- Domains Exchange- Domains Exchange is the domain registration product from LogicBoxes. It acts as a gateway for Registrars to directly connect to popular gTLDs and multiple ccTLDs and register domains under their own registrar. The LogicBoxes platform currently supports 50+ TLDs.
- Web Hosting- LogicBoxes provides enterprise level hosting services to large providers. It launched its unlimited hosting plan in August, 2009.
- Email Hosting- LogicBoxes also offers email hosting to its partners, it launched this new service in June, 2009.
In September 2008, LogicBoxes, as part of the Directi group, was accused by HostExploit and Knujon of supporting malware and illegal online pharmacies. This was later proved false. Shortly thereafter, HostExploit and Knujon released a joint statement with Directi, which spoke of their common goal of combating abuse on the Internet. 
- LogicBoxes Partners with Yovole, Blog.LogicBoxes.com
- LogicBoxes Partners with BZ Registry, Blog.LogicBoxes.com
- LogicBoxes Genious Communications Partnership, Blog.LogicBoxes.com
- Paris ICANN.org
- The Voice of LogciBoxes vol 2, Blog.LogicBoxes.com