Maguy Serad is the Vice President of Contractual Compliance at ICANN. She was hired as the Senior Director of Contractual Compliance in April 2011 and promoted in September 2012. Her department reports directly to the CEO, Goran Marby.
Serad has more than 25 years of experience in compliance, technology, program management and global business operations.
- Senior Manager of Multi Provider Governance, Nissan North America (July 2001 – March 2011)
- Senior Manager of Six Sigma Master Black Belt (October 2006 – January 2009)
- Program Manager, Nissan North America (October 2004 – October 2006)
- Information Systems Relationship Manager, Nissan North America (July 2001 – October 2004)
- Information Technology Account Manager for Research and Development, Michelin North America, Inc (May 1995 – June 2001)