|Organization:||Minds and Machines, LLC|
- Staff, Mroz, Kawamoto & Co, 1990 – 1993(3 years)
- Partner, KMPG, Partner,Jan 1993 – Apr 2009(16 years 4 mos)
- Program Director,ICANN, 2009 – 2012 (3 years)
- CFO&COO, Minds and Machines, Sep 2012 – Present
From 2009 to 2012, Salazar was the Program Director at ICANN for their new gTLD application process, where he was responsible for implementing and managing the program, as well as the development of the new department within ICANN. Prior to joining ICANN, Salazar worked at KPMG for sixteen years, as a partner in the Advisory Services Group, where he responsible for the quality and execution of internal audits and advisory engagements with clients.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics from University of California, Santa Barbara.
- About, MindsAndMachines.com. Retrieved 2013 May 10.