Nick Griffin is Project Manager at Contact Energy Ltd, Operations Director at Loc8 IT, and CEO at Websites 4 Schools.
He was a ccNSO Member and updated the group on the status of the .nz ccTLD. Nick participated in ICANN and APTLD meetings; and has attended specific sessions such as the 2007 meeting of the Intellectual Property Constituency meeting in Puerto Rico. While he was long in charge of representing the .nz space at all international conferences, and updating international bodies and ogvernments of NZ Registry Service's progress and work with the ccTLD, his work with ICANN and other bodies seems to have stopped.
In past Nick has served as
- Project Manager at MPS.
- Manager at NZ Registry Services.
- Project Manager at IBM NZ.
- Operations Manager at IBM.
- Information Systems Group Manager at P&O Containers.
- Shift Leader at IDAPS.
- Contractor at Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Shift Leader at Todd Motors.
- Operator at Blueport ACT.
He attended Rathkeale College.