Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niklas Lagergren is the Vice President of Analysis and Strategy at The Walt Disney Company. Before that, he was the Vice President for EU Affairs at the Motion Picture Association beginning in 2008.
- Lagergren gave a presentation at ICANN 74 for the IPC on the topic of NIS2.
- Lagergren has been a part of the GNSO Council for ICANN.
- Part of the management team for EU's portal, "Europa", at ASCII/Fi System Web Agency
- Consultant at the European Commission 
- Master of Arts at College of Europe in Bruges
- Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science at University of Geneva