Omar Mansoor Ansari
Omar Mansoor Ansari has been the President of TechNation, a Kabul-based technology and startup support company, since 2010. He worked as the Director of The Founder Institute, the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program..
Ansari is quite involved with the tech community of Afghanistan, and holds many positions such as:
- Chairman of The National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan, a consortium of ICT players in the private sector, civil society and academia, since May 2007;
- Board Director of World Information Technology and Services Alliance, a consortium of ICT members from over 82 countries, since October 2012;
- Founder of TechWomen Afghanistan, a platform aimed at increasing women's participation in society through the use of ICTs, since May 2012;
- Cofounder and Board Director of Open Source Alliance of Central Asia, a consortium of Central Asian and South Asian Free/Open Source Software (FOSS) users and developers, since October 2011.
- ICANN 51 Intake Form. Retrieved 2014 November 2.