Paul Van Slyke
Paul Van Slyke is a partner in the Trademark, Copyright and Advertising practice Group Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP.
Paul Van Slyke handles matters of advertising, intellectual property, litigations and arbitration. He counsels clients in issues such as trademarks, advertising, copyrights, domain names and unfair competition matters. He provides a broad range of services for domain names on the Internet, including litigation under the Anti-Cybersquating Act, domain name arbitrations under the UDRP, and transactions that involve domain names.
In "Who's Who Legal" he was listed in 2007 and 2008 as one of the world's most important lawyers in terms of trademark law. He is also a respected member of different associations; including the INTA Panel of Mediation Neutrals, and the Technology Panel of Mediators.
Among the numerous activities, Mr. Van Slyke is also the author or co-author of publications, presentations, and articles, including:
- "Case Study MDY Industries Vs. Blizzard"
- "Wholesale Petroleum Buyers, Sellers - Beware" 
- "Implications of Google AdWords Class Actions"
- "Disparagement and Misinformation on the Internet: Litigation Remedies" 
- Former Chair of the American Bar Trademark and Unfair Competition Division
- Former Chair of Trademark Litigation Committee
- Former Chair of ABA Litigation Section Committee on Anti-Counterfeiting Law and Right of Publicity Law
- Former President of Houston Intelectual Property Law Association.
- Highest AV Rating for legal ability and ethics
- Selected as a Domain Name Arbitrator for the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1969
- The University of Texas at Austin, 1964