|Email:||rajnesh.singh [at] gmail.com|
Rajnesh Singh is An Entrepreneur, A Consultant and A Tinkerer.
Singh was born in Suva, Fiji to Dhirendra and Pritam Singh and completed his secondary and tertiary education in Brisbane, Australia. He attended The Kooralbyn International School and studied Microelectronic Engineering at Griffith University, majoring in Communications Systems, graduating with Honours in April 1995. He also holds qualifications in Automation and Control Systems as well as a range of industry Professional certification accreditation.
Singh is the co-Founder of Avonsys, an Information and Communications Technology outsourcing firm serving the US West Coast; and also the Chief Operating Officer of PATARA, a private sector firm involved in Information and Communications Technology solutions serving the Pacific region. He also serves as a Consultant to The Internet Society and is also involved with other companies and organisations including private equity and venture capital firms.
Singh is also a consultant to the United Nations Asia and Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development, where he authored Module 4 of the Academy of ICT Essentials for Government Leaders.
Singh is a frequent speaker at regional and international events on topics related to the Internet and technology and has spoken at events such as Telecom Asia, PTC, eIndia, World Cyber Security Summit, Internet Governance Forum and INETs; and divides his time between Suva, Fiji and Delhi, India.
- Chair, ICANN's Asia Pacific Regional At-Large Organisation (APRALO)
- Chairman, The Pacific Islands Chapter of The Internet Society
- Member of The Internet Society, IEEE, IEAust
- LinkedIn profile
- ISOC staff and advisors
- Public Profile on Linkedin
- UN APCICT Team
- Academy of ICT Essentials for Government Leaders
- PATARA sponsors South Pacific Games 2003 and provides Information & Communications Technology for a "Smart Games",
- Pacific Magazine article on SPG 2003
- Dopplr travel stats for Rajnesh Singh
- APNIC 27
- PacINET 2008
- IGF 2006
- PTC 2007
- AP STAR Retreat Malaysia 2010
- eIndia 2009
- World Cyber Security Summit Seminar 2008
- Telecom Asia 2008