Richemont DNS Inc.
|Industry:||Jewelry, Luxury, new gTLDs|
|More Info: nTLDStats|
Richemont DNS Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A, the prominent Swiss luxury goods holding company, which was created in 1988. Richemont DNS Inc. was created to apply to ICANN's New gTLD Program; the company has submitted 14 applications. Its brand interests include well known names, such as Cartier, Chloe, Montblanc, Piaget, and others. The majority of its 14 applications are for Brand TLDs, but it also has applied for 5 generic TLDs, two of which are also IDNs: .watches, .jewelry, .love, .手表 (Hans Chinese for "watches"), .珠宝 (Hans Chinese for "jewelry").
TLDs Applied For
- .love - withdrawn
- .手表 - Hans Chinese for "watches"
- .珠宝 - Hans Chinese for "jewelry"
- ViewStatus, gTLDresult.ICANN.org
- Love Dies as Applicants Pull Five More New gTLD Bids, DomainIncite.com Published 1 May 13; Retrieved 5 June 13
- Jewelry, News.Dot-Nxt.com