Rob Hoggarth is currently the Senior Policy Director for ICANN. In the past he has worked in many senior executive level positions in the IT industry. His specialties include Public Policy, Government Relations, the Internet and Telecommunications.
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- University of Maryland College Park
- Principal at Teokumu Group (Sole Proprietorship)
- Senior Vice President & General Manager, Washington, D.C. Office at NTT America, Inc./NTT USA, Inc.
- Senior Vice President at Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA)