Steven Lang is Highway Africa News Agency (HANA) Reporter. He is on the Board of Editors of IPS. He is Editor and Contributor of the Southern Africa Water Wire, an IPS site concerning the issues of safe drinking water. He is also an Executive Producer for a Current Affairs Program on SAfm, the national English radio service. For several years, he was the main reporter of the South African Broadcasting Corporation. He is the founding executive producer for SABCnews.com.
Steven has vast experience in the field of journalism, and his work includes writing on current affairs. Some topics he has reported on include:
- 2006 ICANN Meeting in Sao Paolo.
- IDNs at the ICANN Conference in Sao Paulo.
- ICANN's support to AfriNIC.
- Unequal Water Resources Present a Challenge.
- Opening session of civil society.
- Bleak Future For the Country's Water.
- Mozambique: Battle to contain diseases following flood.
- High Stakes Battle Between Mining and Environment.