|Email:||parksk [at] nida.or.kr|
- Depositary Team Leader and General Affairs Team Leader at the Ministry of Information and Communication (1992-1996)
- Guest Professor at the University of Colorado (1996-1997)
- Kangwon Regional Communication Office Director and Korea Post Office Director at the Ministry of Information and Communication (1998-2000)
- Computation Management Director at the Ministry of Information and Communication (2001-2003)
- Member of a Standing Committee at the Korea Communications Commission (2003-2005)
- Director General at the Knowledge Economy Officials Training Institute (2005-2006)
- Invitation Professor at the Graduate School of Public Policy and IT at thee Seoul National University of Technology (2006-2007)
- President at NIDA (2007-Present)
- He served on the Advisory Committee of the Global IPv6 Summit in 2008 and 2009
- He has been a memeber of KARUS.
Park hold a Bachelor in Economics from the HanYang University, a Masters in Public Administration from the Graduate School of Public Administration at the Seoul National University, a Masters in Economics from the State University of New York, and Ph.D in Public Administration from the University of Seoul.