Thomas Gajewski is Education Administrator, Professor and Consultant at ADR Global Management Group. He has been working with the company since June 2000. He has also been serving as the Program Chair at School of Business, Westwood College, Los Angeles, California since 2006. He joined Western District in Los Angeles in 2007 and has been working there as a mediator since then. He has been president of Los Angeles County Fire Department since 2007.
Mr. Gajewski started his career in 1984 as a Senior Track Mechanic / SP-4 with the U.S. army, he served there for 3 years. He has worked as Proposal & Requisition Manager in Marketing and Service Department of General Electric Company inErie, Pennsylvania from 1994 to 1997. He became program manager of the same company's branch in Germany in 1998. He then moved on to become Service Manager of International Sales of a General Electric Company, Council Bluffs, in Iowa from 1999 to 2000. Thomas has worked at BMW headquarters in Munich from 2001 to 2002. He joined JetBlue Airways Corporation in 2005, which he left in 2006 to serve in Police Department of Oxnard. He has worked with Modern Parking, Inc. in Los Angeles, California from 2007 to 2008.
Mr. Gajewski has attended following conferences:
- Society for Advancement of Management in Las Vegas March 2009
- International Academy of Business and Economics in Las Vegas Conference October 2008
- Society of Educators and Scholars Conference in Malibu March 2008
- International Academy of Business and Economics in Las Vegas Conference October 2007
- Society of Educators and Scholars Conference in Las Vegas March 2007
- OD Network Conference in San Francisco October 2006
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering 1987-1992
- International Masters in Business Administration 2000-2002
- Masters of Dispute Resolution 2005-2007
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership Candidate at Pepperdine University, Graduate School of Education and Psychology from 2004 to Present