|Headquarters:||2107 Grand Blvd. Suite 208
Kansas City, MO 64108
|Breht Burri, President|
TooBaRoo is an internet marketing and web development company that specializes in database development, online application development, [[SEO|search engine optimization, [[SEM|search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, domain name management, custom content management systems, Internet marketing strategy, corporate Internet strategy, and Internet project management.
Breht Burri founded TooBaRoo in 1994 as a custom database development company, and created databases to re-purpose digitized content into different formats such as CD-ROM/DVD catalogs, kiosks, printed & digital sales sheets, PDF documents, printed directories, web directories, pagemaker tags, quark tags, HTML, and flash and database driven websites.
TooBaRoo evolved as a software company and it was incorporated as a private company in California. Its first website was created in 1996 with the logoTooBaRoo Software. In 2001, the company improved its website and its logo became TooBaROO File Maker. The company improved its website using Word Press as its Content Management System. The site was launched in 2009 with the new logo and service offerings, internet marketing, and development.
On October 1, 2010, the company launched its Internet Marketing Podcast, a weekly show hosted by Breht Burri.
The company's main office is located in Kansas City, with another office in Los Angeles.
The company's services include:
- Custom website development, design and programming
- FileMaker Pro Database Development, FileMaker Consulting and FileMaker Training
- Internet Marketing Services
- Corporate Blogging Consultations
- Database Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization Services and Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Optimization Consulting
- Personal Branding Consultation and Strategy
- Reputation Management Consulting, Brand Management Consulting
- Google Adwords Campaign Development Tracking and Analytics Consulatation
- Internet Project Management