Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vicente Landim is coordinator for software services, informatics applications, and general NIC.BR coordinator within Brazil's Ministry of Science and Technology.
Mr. Landim frequently participates in industry conferences, including:
- Participant, Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO meetings in Geneva, September 7 to 15, 1998.
- Speaker, Sixth Regional Consultation within the framework of the WIPO Internet Domain Name Process on October 13, 1998 held in Asuncion, Paraguay.
- Information Society Meetings, 2000.
- Participant, cgi.br meetings 2001 & 2002.  
- Participant, ICANN Public Meetings in Montevideo, Uruguay on September 7-10, 2001.
- Participant, ICANN's Transition Board of Directors Meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in March, 2003.
- Staff Coordinator, ICANN Board Meetings in 2006.