Yeo Yee Ling
Yeo Yee Ling is the Senior Policy Executive at the Malaysian Domain Registry, MYNIC Berhad. Her job responsibilities include overseeing policy, legal, and regulatory matters related to the ".my" operations.
Her public activities include: writing an article on Domain Name Dispute Resolution in Malaysia,  and presenting the results of two major surveys conducted jointly with Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association, one survey on APTLD members in October 2007,  and another one on "Internet Security & ccTLDs" in June 2008,  and administering cases under the Malaysian Network Information Centre's Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (MYDRP), which is modeled on the UDRP.
Not only does she take an active interest in the latest developments in the policies surrounding internet names and numbering, but is also involved in marketing strategies and the future of the Internet. 
She has an LLB from the University of Manchester, which she recieved in 1996. She also has a Barrister-at-Law from Gray's Inn.
- Yeo Yee Ling Chambered in Chooi & Co, Kuala Lumpur from 1997 to 1998.
- She practised law from 1998 to 2003 in conveyancing, commercial, real property and general litigation before joining the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration.
- She worked with the Chambers of Christopher Floyd QC, an Intellectual Property Law practice.
- From December 2003 to January 2007 she worked as Legal Counsel in Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration.
- She joined MYNIC Berhad as Senior Policy Executive in February 2007.