Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Dates:||11-16 March 2023
ICANN 76 is a Community Forum that will happen in Cancun, Mexico from March 11 through 16 and will have a hybrid format. Registration is available here.
At ICANN 76, attendees can look forward to
- the ICANN Board: making incremental decisions leading up to the final decision on opening a new application window for new gTLDs and voting on many of the GNSO's recommendations and * discussing plans for the Whois Disclosure System
- ICANN Organization and the UASG outlining UA-readiness and IDNs
From 27 February to 1 March, there will be sessions on the
- Implementation of Work Stream 2 Recommendations, phase 2 of the CCWG-Accountability process. Work Stream 2 focused on mechanisms following the completion of the IANA Functions Stewardship Transition
- Coalition for Digital Africa
- updates on or from Universal Acceptance, Planning and Finance, GNSO policy work, Contractual Compliance, SUBPRO, NCAP study 2, and IDNs