|Parked Domain %:||48.69 %|
|Delegation:||15 May 2014|
|General Availability:||03 September 2014|
- Uniregistry Corp., a new registry company, which applied for 54 gTLDs, established by domain investor Frank Schilling. 
- Donuts (Holly Castle, LLC), the company is represented by Daniel Schindler, co-founder and EVP of Donuts, a start-up company which applied for 307 gTLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
In February 2014, it was reported that Uniregistry and Donuts reached a private deal which resolved a number of New gTLD string contention sets involving only the two companies. Although the deal coincided with a round of Private Auctions conducted by Applicant Auction on February 18th, neither companies immediately commented on the nature of the deal and Applicant Auction did not disclose the participants of its recent auctions. If the companies had participated in a private auction, it would mark the first private auctions that Uniregistry participated in, after the company initially questioned the legality of private auctions in the New gTLD Program.
Delegation and Availability
- Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 2 June 2014
- Here comes the greatest Internet landgrab in history
- Donuts raises $100 million, applies for 307 new TLDs
- Uniregistry doing Private New gTLD Auctions? Company Deals with Donuts on Five Strings, DomainIncite Retrieved Feb 21 2014
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 2 June 2014