1705 - Uniregistry, Corp.
|Parked Domain %:||97.89 %|
|Delegation:||15 May 2014|
|General Availability:||03 September 2014|
.juegos is a gTLD that was proposed in ICANN's New gTLD Program. Uniregistry's application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 15 May 2014, making the company the Registry Operator for the string.
- Uniregistry, Corp, a new registry company established by domain investor Frank Schilling, which invested $60 million on 54 gTLD applications. 
- Donuts (Goose Gardens, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
In February 2014, it was reported that Uniregistry and Donuts reached a private deal which resolved a number of New gTLD string contention sets involving only the two companies. Although the deal coincided with a round of Private Auctions conducted by Applicant Auction on February 18th, neither companies immediately commented on the nature of the deal and Applicant Auction did not disclose the participants of its recent auctions. If the companies had participated in a private auction, it would mark the first private auctions that Uniregistry participated in, after the company initially questioned the legality of private auctions in the New gTLD Program.
Delegation and Availability
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 2 June 2014
- Here comes the greatest Internet landgrab in history
- Juegos Status, ICANN.org
- Uniregistry doing Private New gTLD Auctions? Company Deals with Donuts on Five Strings, DomainIncite Retrieved Feb 21 2014
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 2 June 2014